If you need to ship anything to Hotel Okura as a sponsor, please read these instructions and follow them carefully. We want to ensure your shipment doesn’t get held up.
Shipping label checklist
- Shipping address (see below)
- Contact person (Manuela Jepkes)
- Event name (RIPE 77) + Sponsor company name
- Box numbers (e.g. 1/4, 2/4, etc)
- Sender details (name and phone number)
- Company shipping address
- Company phone number
- Contact person at company
- Contact person attending the conference
- Commercial invoice on each box (see below)
Hotel Okura Amsterdam
Attn. Manuela Jepkes
<Your company name>
15 – 19 October 2018
Ferdinand Bolstraat 333
1072 LH Amsterdam
Email: Manuela Jepkes <email@example.com>
Phone: +31 20 6787 308
- Attach a commercial invoice to each box with an itemised contents list and the declared value. Handwritten or cash register receipts are not accepted by customs. It must be an invoice on the company letterhead of either the supplier or group. Make sure the items add up to the declared value.
- The commercial invoice can be downloaded from your chosen shipping company’s website (e.g. DHL or UPS).
- Hotel Okura will not be involved with any issues related to the customs clearance of the shipment. If any costs occur via the third party related to the customs clearance, the hotel reserves the right to charge occurred costs to the client.
- Hotel Okura can accept deliveries Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 16:00 hrs. During the weekend and weekdays after 16:00 hrs, packages cannot be delivered or shipped.
- Complimentary storage is restricted to three days prior to the event (10 October).